Payir Trust is a Holistic Rural Empowerment Foundation based in Thenur village, in
Perambalur district in Tamil Nadu, India. Payir’s Rural Empowerment Activities has improved the lives of 25,000 people and 10,000 children from 39 panchayats in the past 15 years. Payir’s core team consists of members from multiple professional backgrounds, who all have united with a mission to empower Rural India.
Every day we see many people who are less fortunate, who just need an opportunity.
All of us wish to provide them that opportunity and do our bit to make this world a wonderful place to live! At Payir, we are striving to do this every day, to :
- Provide accessible and better healthcare
- Provide affordable and quality education to children
- Provide nutritious food to our children to keep their body and mind nourished
- Provide opportunities to the youth and adult to learn new skills and earn a livelihood
- Provide organic and nature friendly mechanisms to our farmers to grow healthy food
We appeal to you to donate generously and be part of the positive change we are striving to bring. Your valuable contributions will be utilized towards our Rural Empowerment Activities